Tuesday, July 8, 2014

VIP Night and 1st Birthday Celebrations

Twelve months ago today I opened the doors to the shop of my dreams. Tonight we celebrated our 1st Anniversary with a VIP night and I just wanted to say an enormous Thankyou to all the customers from Made WithMemories for your loyal support. Special thanks to Deborah Ogrizek for the cake, and to Helen Mazengarb for the Make n takes. To Jennifer Mahoney Hedger for being such a a fantastic mentor and friend. To the wonderful floor staff team Sharon GilesJodie Hendriksen DigneyGloria SaleSally Newman and Maralyne Palmer together with all the teachers past and present "Thank you" from the bottom of my heart. I also wanted to thank Paul from the NAB and Trevor from the Small Business Centre together with Rockingham Centre Management who have all been such a great support. I am looking forward to loads of fun tomorrow during the classes and our 1st Birthday sale. Thankyou x - Judy 5th July 2014












No comments:

Post a Comment